Reply To: Push has come to shove Campus visit weekend

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Push has come to shove Campus visit weekend Reply To: Push has come to shove Campus visit weekend

RichH
RichH
Participant

LU is a stepping stone for most coaches and historically a very good one.Our slary levels are not as good as CAA et al but I doubt that is the major factor in the length of time its taking to fill our staff. For OC and DC slots there has been a flood of applicants as with the asst coach slots.The majority of our coaches have always come from smaller programs,just look at the bios of this staff. Secondly,Andy said he as going to probably await the convention,which just ended on Wed, to fill slots. Rumor is 1st choice at OC deal could not be finalized. On to the next in line.
Andy must realize that his pick for OC is crucial not only for LU success but also for his career at LU.

Checking in daily on footballscoop,it is clear that we are not alone in hiring new staff. For us tho,it is novel to have to replace so many coaches w HC till in place. In fact,other than AD hiring new HC,I dont ever recall LU having to replace so many.
Of course none of these reasonable factors help in the least to alleviate my nervws :)