Reply To: PL Quarterfinals at HC

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball PL Quarterfinals at HC Reply To: PL Quarterfinals at HC

toddcudd
Participant

Probably the worst shooting night we had all year. 32% overall and 3-21 from 3. And we made a run at it at the end. Practically impossible to win with that kind of shooting numbers.
On the upside, our rebounding did take a turn for the positive as we wrapped up our season. I’m still very optimistic for next year. I don’t like making excuses any more than anyone else does, but this was an exceptionally young and new team. We’re all on the same page re: TK as the centerpiece for the next few years, no discussion there. I’m gonna remain optimistic about AP. I saw some aggression in going to the hoop in the last couple of games – I think he and the coaches know that he’ll need to improve there. Same with JC – more drives to the rim. If they both work on that, we could see big leaps.
Finally, I feel once again like we saw some really good things when TK and JG were both in the game last night. I don’t have any numbers to support that – just gut feel. But I don’t think anybody can continue to shrug off JGs stat line anymore:
Player FGM-FGA FTM-FTA OFF-DEF TOT PF TP A TO BLK
Goldsborough 4-5 0-0 0-4 4 1 8 1 1 1