Reply To: 2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets Reply To: 2015 Recruiting Targets

StablerBum
StablerBum
Participant

Saw that Reed was in the day after Hurley to visit Navigato. Clears up any uncertainty that Lehigh was still interested in Navigato after Holba’s commitment.

I agree that there isn’t a lot of videos showing post moves from Walker or Koontz, however I really like the video on both of them. There is more on Walker than Koontz, but I see a lot of the same things. Ability to finish with either hand and through contact, good IQ on spacing and rolling to the hoop, big bodies with good agility and solid ball skills for their size, and using their size to hold off defenders. Walker especially plays for a pretty good high school I believe, so it could be that there just aren’t a lot of opportunities for him to camp out on the block and get the ball. Overall, I think both of them have the size, skills, and mobility to contribute as inside/outside threats in the PL. Their agility and comfort with the ball in their hands makes me think that both of them could pick up some post moves if they don’t have them already.

Not too optimistic on Pointer at this point.

Surprised Harwell is going to decide this quickly without taking all (or even most) of his visits. Makes me think that he is going to choose Colorado and is picking the chance to play in the Pac 12 as much as a school.