1) It’s only a 28 game schedule, so 1 game short of max allowed
2) Pleasantly surprised to NOT see a D3 game, which sort of negates the point above since we have had one the last few years. We are basically playing 28 D1 games this year vs 28 D1 and 1 D3 in past years
3) The homecoming guarantee games (Depaul for Simelton and ASU for Kempton) continue which is a philosophy I am fine with.
4) Villanova at PPL is fun, but I would still love to see (at least) one of Drexel, LaSalle, St. Joe’s on the schedule every year with one in Philly in front of alums and another in Bethlehem.
5) Columbia has a good chance at being the best team to come through Stabler this year, depending on how the Patriot League plays out. The Lions should be excellent.
6) Canisius will be way down from where they were last year, but still an addition to the schedule that I am fine with