Reply To: Pre-Season Hoops Predictions

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Pre-Season Hoops Predictions Reply To: Pre-Season Hoops Predictions

lehigh90
Participant

7th seems very low to me. We should be improved from last year, and if Kahron Ross is thought of that highly, we shouldn’t see a huge dropoff from MM loss, and could even be a potential upgrade. TK will only be better, and hopefully JC and JG continue to improve up front. We should have a pretty deep group of wing players, no studs, but a lot to choose from. I think anything less than 5th in the PL will be a disappointment. SW loss is not huge, as he didn’t give us much last season. AD no loss as he never suited up. You have to think AP will be more comfortable on the wing, and you know CS will be solid in either backcourt spot. If we have a talented PG and talented big man, that should take us pretty far. I would like to see us develop a 12-15 ppg scorer to complement TK and hopefully KR. Hopefully, that is JC. I think he is the key to the season. We will need consistent scoring options.