Reply To: 2014-15 Schedule

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2014-15 Schedule Reply To: 2014-15 Schedule

jimk72
jimk72
Participant

Bought four Villanova – Lehigh tickets at PPL Center website this morning. To start I asked the site for best seats available. Originally it gave me upper deck, which I didn’t like so I called the Lehigh box office. Not being a season ticket holder they advised their small allotment would go on sale soon, but based on initial phone interest from faculty & season tickters, the supply would be exhausted before non-season ticket alumni would get a shot. I went back to the PPL Center site and some how I was offered seats on the lower level, on one side, slightly past a basket. Not great seats but I grabbed ‘um at $140+ total cost.

Tonight I went back to the site out of curiosity to see what they had available, and they are apparently sold out. If Villanova sells their allotment this will be a capacity crowd. A college basketball game in downtown Allentown involving Lehigh, selling 8600+ seats? I never would have believed it.