Reply To: Leufroy/Holba

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Leufroy/Holba Reply To: Leufroy/Holba

TMH
Participant

toddcudd.
This is just a fan talking but Lehigh doesn’t seem to designate guys as a #2 or a #3. We use a protypical PG, 2 wings and 2 forwards. So I was focusing on this wing position. Currently MS is rotating between spelling KR at the point and putting in a lot of minutes at the wing. Perhaps maybe that changes a little next year. AP starts at another wing. BA is currently in our 8 man rotation and has had some really good games and I think a big upside. I think that KL may be ready to play from Day 1 and although he is a hybrid guard, the PG position seems to staffed quite well. At 6-6, if Holba mans the wing too, there will be real competition at that position (always a good thing) but I have no idea how minutes will get allocated. I suppose, it will work itself out.
Next year however we may have the deepest and most athletic back court in our history. I would just love to see a liberal substitution pattern and just constant pressure on the ball like VCU.
Alas, I can dream.