Reply To: PL Tournament Predictions Thread

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball PL Tournament Predictions Thread Reply To: PL Tournament Predictions Thread

LU65
Participant

As we enter play tomorrow night, here is how the remaining 8 teams stack-up in terms of: RPI, KenPom Rankings, and the Vegas Consensus Line (in that order):

HC @ Bucknell
199 @ 133
Bucknell by 6
Bucknell by 6

AU @ Lehigh
161 @ 159
LU by 4
LU by 4 ½

Boston U. @ Lafayette
202 @ 148
Lafayette by 5
Lafayette by 5

Navy @ Colgate
267 @ 182
Colgate by 8
Colgate by 7

I’m thinking the only surprise among the group might be for Holy Cross (5 and 2 in their last 7) to take down Bucknell. The two split their series this year with The Bison winning their last encounter out in Lewisburg by 13 on Feb. 7th – a game in which HC lead at the half, albeit by just two. Since then, The Crusaders have gone 5 and 2 and are coming into the game off a high in knocking down Loyola by 17 in last night’s “Play-in” game. I’m thinking The Crusaders bring their “A” game into Sojka Pavilion tomorrow and wins this one for their departing senior stars: Marcolm Miller and Justin Burrell. FYI, this will be the 64th meeting between the two with Bucknell holding a series edge of 11 to 4 at Sojka. Crusader Coach Brown is 3 and 8 against the Bison entering the game.

Like lehigh90, I’m chalk the rest of the way.