Same mistakes and problems – same result
– a QB who is a poor passer will have a mediocre record at best against a competitive schedule
– a predictable offense with an inaccurate passer will be stopped despite that the team has good individuals
– a weak tackling team will give up enormous yardage that enables the opponents to beat you unless you score lots of points.
– a team will not score lots of points against a decent defense if it does not spread the field and hit its receivers via accurate passing
– play calling must be sensible. Look at yesterday’s first series where the play calling was unforgivable after Brags fun for 8 yards in first down, the rest of series was squandered. Mindless!
– Neither Monmouth or Villanova are especially strong teams
– and the beat goes on