Reply To: Lehigh- Fordham: Effectively for all the marbles

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Lehigh- Fordham: Effectively for all the marbles Reply To: Lehigh- Fordham: Effectively for all the marbles

Anonymous

No, keep in mind I am a Lehigh fan. I think we have not had a game since we lost. Teams that get good all of a sudden usually are teams that are most vulnerable. You have to fight compacency. I think we are decent but our schedule is not allowing us to get prepaired for a team that can actually match up with us. Not Lehighs fault…you can only play the team thats next on your schedule. Our receipe offensively is not a great mystery. Get 5 or 6 on first down then you have the defense guessing run or pass? I would make Lehigh run run and run. See if they can be patient and not make mistakes. On defense I think Lehigh is extremely vulnerable to legit running game. Fordham runs the ball well but does not have a great throwing offense. In a 3-5-3 the stunting is crucial and if you stunt wrong your going to get gashed for big runs. Just a thought from an old-ball coach. Heard that somewhere else before??? GO LEHIGH