#11 Joe Siegenthaler

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football #11 Joe Siegenthaler

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

6’0 190 FS/WR New Albany Oh 4.5/40 AllDistrict even tho missed most of season with knee injury. Tean #1 Div II in Ohio.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by RichH RichH.

TMH
    Participant

Here is the video

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/656611/joe-siegenthaler

Gotta say, he is a combine eye opener
    I saw this from one combine:
    Need to mention Joe Siegenthaler (2014) from New Albany. Ran 4.58/40 – 35’6/vertical – 4,48/pro shuttle – 9’7/broad jump – 7.3/L-cone – 37’4/powerball. If you compare all of the times/measurements Joe’s would be tops. If you were trying to emulate a “Sparq” number, I would think that his would be the highest.
    Hudl has him at 4.45 40 with a 37″ vertical.

Note: 2nd game of the season he had 5 TDS, 4 were receiving and a 61 yd run. Can’t teach speed.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Just watching now. Wow. Best combine time I found was 4.45, had another at 4.67. Kid made all the camps out there.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

So, as a Mountain Hawk, is he a S or a WR?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Good morning. I’d hope at S.Tough kid and fast..

van
    van
    Participant

agree Rich, speed at safety always a bonus, and from that area of OH, he should be tough!

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Another great quality kid. While we may not have the quantity at the moment, the quality certainly seems very high. Which was one of the expected effects of going scholarship. Less bodies, more quality. However, that works only if we stay healthy. I am more optimistic about the coming year, but the lack of an announcement about our new coaches is getting to me!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yup, my guess is Andy is interviewing himself for the job :).
    Not much depth but what we have so far is pretty good. Quite a ways to go to even up with Gate and Pards both with excellent groups.
    2 sub 4.5 guys in Kelsey and Siegenthaler, Hobbie a stud at ILB. A DT that is faster than most of our LBs and TEs in Johnson.
    Guess we know about 1/2 of incoming group. Pelletier and Williams still queston marks to me. This weekend will tell us some more.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

This weekend is huge. And what better weekend than having the Spotted Pussies from Easton in town for basketball.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hope Doc gets them ready to play on the tip not just for the 2nd half.
    Hope Andy and Donnie can close a bunch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.