#18 EVAN KAUFFMAN

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football #18 EVAN KAUFFMAN

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kramer Kramer 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

6’1 230 LB Freedom HS Pa
    per Morning Call

TMH
    Participant

He is also one of the top ranked 220# wrestlers in PA

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

Seems like we’re getting some LB’s with good size!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

He does seem to love LBs and Ss this yr. Size nice even better they are athletic.Still want a NG. Greedy I know.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Good to see another local kid on the roster!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Belz would be nice on DL
    Just a note OL Walsh to Nova and O’Connor to RMU.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

Too bad regarding Walsh and O’Connor.  Can’t win ’em all, I guess.  I wonder if we really were interested in O’Connor.  Did we really lose him to RMU?

How many OL do we have coming in so far?  Are we going to bring on any more in this class?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

3 OL , my guess is one more. But we are close to max he can bring in this yr, unless a bunch leave squad.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

How many recruits do you anticipate for this year?

What is our typical attrition rate at Lehigh?  In following the Lafayette baord, it seems like thyey lose quite a few.  One of the recruits from last year, Pappas (QB) left.  I remember last year, the guys over there thought he was a pretty big time get.  I guess you don’t really know about your recruiting class until the years afterward unfold!

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Laughyette has lost two QB’s so due to transfers, I hear, so Frank will be pressed to build that position up.

LuigiHodges
    Participant

Too bad regarding Walsh and O’Connor.  Can’t win ‘em all, I guess.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

**,ratings are a bit deceptive. BJ and Trace 2 QBs were both **. Latter a career backup. BJ at times a superstar, especially vs Pards maddingly inconsistent. Lum unrated. Pappas was one we recruited also. My guess Tabani told him he had no shot so he transferred. ZZ there only QB alo.g w a soph. No QBs yet this class altho there is 1 that is probzble. Dangerous to have season rely on 1 QB , very good potentially but not much experienve and no depth.
    We will start a WB with no game experience but 2 yrs in the system.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

Where did Pappas end up transferring to?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.