2014 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2014 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 231 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by StablerBum StablerBum 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 226 through 232 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

I find this to be a bit strange but it was just reported (unless I missed it) that Lehigh has just offered Tevonn Walker, another PG for 2014.

Walker committed to Valparaiso today.

toddcudd
    Participant

Great to see the “Q” reference, TMH! Does my heart good! I caught the tail-end of his run at Lehigh when I was there – good, good times!!

youngfan
    Participant

TMH

I think JRG has good potential but am not ready to compare him to Queenan, even remotely. It was a different era and he had Polahla along side. Also, I struggle to interpret many of the high school videos because the competition is hard to judge and the highlights focus on the best moments only. Also, a tweener might do well before college but get lost among faster, bigger, stronger players in college.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but we lack two post players in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Some updates:

As posted on another thread Nate Mason has committed to Minnesota.

Also, C.J. Davis from Archbishop Molloy in NY has committed to Columbia. As recently as this week he said his finalists were Columbia, Lehigh, and BU. I have some doubts that is true after Lehigh got Kahron Ross, and I’m not sure his Lehigh offer was still available. Either way, it will be interested to see how he progresses in college compared to Ross.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Being an old Stanner ,saw CJ play a number of times. Tough NYC PG . I’m trusting Doc that Kahron is better

LUHoops00
    Participant

Pinckney to Tulane thank god, I wanted no part of him at Boston U.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Pinckney to Tulane thank god, I wanted no part of him at Boston U.

Agreed Hoops. It’s pretty much impossible to tell how close we were with C.J. Davis (probably had a good shot), Nate Mason (probably had no chance by the end), and Keith Pinckney (who knows?), but it will be interesting to see how they all develop over the course of their college careers compared to Ross. I’d love to know how the staff had them ranked against each other. I for one am very excited for Ross and thinks he looks like a great get for the PL.

Viewing 7 posts - 226 through 232 (of 232 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.