2015-16 Schedule

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015-16 Schedule

This topic contains 122 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by travism travism 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • Author

LU65
    Participant

Yes, the wheels do tend to turn slowly. And, that’s more often than not due to the return of signed contracts. I’m expecting that to take place soon in the case of two schools. Each, has “agreed” to come to Stalber after exams this season. One is from Maryland and the other from New Jersey (all I can say). Expect confirmation soon. Still await confirmation of our season opener vs. “Top 70” power conference foe (see earlier post). We would then stay on the road for Game 2 vs. Canisius. In fact, the way it’s shaping up 5 or 6 of our early season games should be away from Stabler.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Just read an interview with Kahron on Arkansas TV. Of note,we are playing Syracuse at MSG next year.

toddcudd
    Participant

Eagle-eye Rich with the scoop! He found this and linked it – I’m guessing this is the mystery opener…

KR Quote

TMH
    Participant

Now I can unmuzzle myself. :-). I didn’t realize that is was MSG though.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I rather like the umuzxled TMH. Hell of an opener.

toddcudd
    Participant

I sure hope that’s accurate. If so, I think that’s fantastic! LOTS of alum around NYC.

chipwho
    Participant

Heard the rumor playing at the Carrier Dome on Nov 13, day before we play Colgate in Hamilton, NY and then Virginia on the day before Turkey Day then out to Purdue. May have to take a road trip?

LU15
    Participant

Why would we play Gate before confrence play starts?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  LU15.

TMH
    Participant

He was referring to the football game with Colgate…basketball with Syracuse.

toddcudd
    Participant

Football game, 15. Similar scenario last year, I believe; ‘Nova hoops the night before a home game at Goodman, also vs. ‘Gate.

LU65
    Participant

Love the guy, but Kahron may have to issue a retraction to his statment that we’ll be playing Syracuse at MSG. While the rumor of a Big Orange game is alive (and quite well, I might add), it won’t take place in NYC.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:) Spoilsport. :):)

LU15
    Participant

Is Cuse confirmed?

toddcudd
    Participant

I haven’t seen anything published (and I’ve looked), but I’m pretty comfortable with our unofficial sources.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

I have heard we’re playing in Syracuse 11/13. Howabout a bus trip for the entire weekend that covers the bball game Friday night, football in Hamilton on Saturday AND wrestling at the NE Duals in Troy, NY on Sunday where we wrestle Nebraska AND Minnesota back to back. A Lehigh Trifecta weekend. Think there’d be enough interest?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.