2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

New name tome

Kyle Leufroy 6’2 G St.Francis ,Pasadena Cal According to LAT reporter we are recruiting him.

TMH
    Participant

New offer
    Kyle Hagedorn 6-8 PF Norfolk,NE

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/tyler-hagedorn

TMH
    Participant

oops Tyler Hagedorn

TMH
    Participant

Another offer
    Corey Johnson 6-5 SG Ottawa

RT @: Corey Johnson now holds offers from: LIU Brooklyn, Delaware, Lehigh, Northern Illinois, Rider & UNC Wilmington

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

According to VC,we offered Leufroy.

TMH
    Participant

According to Evan Flood

2016 G/F Deang Deang with 20 points for @WisconsinPGE. #Creighton #Badgers #Drake #Lehigh #DePaul showing interest.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Per VC we have offered Sajon Ford F. Gibbs Fla.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Per his tweet, we offered Mark Matthews G/F 6’6 Ft.Myers Fl

TMH
    Participant

I don’t know if it means anything but Matt McQuaid has de-committed from SMU and Lehigh is back on his board.

toddcudd
    Participant

Sajon Ford is puzzling to me. His high school numbers so far would not catch your eye. But at 6’10” or 6’11”, with the apparent skills and mobility I see in this video, maybe he’s a potential steal?

Sajon Ford skills session

Interest list on VC is all over the map, in terms of level; best appearing to be Xavier and Butler.

toddcudd
    Participant

Whoa! I hope McQuaid is legitimately considering us. Some sources have him as THE best shooter in the 2015 class. Now THAT would be a coup…

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Offer out to Ethan Stair as well.

HoopSeen ‏@hoopseen 11h
    #BOTS stud Ethan Stair picked up offers from Wichita State, Western KY, Lehigh, Toledo, Bowling Green, ETSU this week pic.twitter.com/k9RMk0F4om

I’ll try to update the list this week with all the new names and offers from the live period. As for McQuaid, Texas and Creighton fans are both pretty excited and think they have a decent shot. It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Too lazy to scroll back to see if he is noted,:)
    Siyao Sun 6’10 C.Cinese national . Offers from Longwood,Northeastern. Per VC interest from a bunch of schools including us.

toddcudd
    Participant

Another 2015 offer, per VC: Alex Olesinski, 6’10” 200# forward. Looks like we might be his first offer, but other sites show some high-major interest.

Alex Olesinski – Verbal Commits

Alex Olesinski – 247 Sports

toddcudd
    Participant

And also a 2016 offer – time to start a new thread? Vaughn Covington, 6’1″ PG from Philly power Neumann-Goretti. Nice to have someone that CoBL covers!

Vaughn Covington – Verbal Commits

Vaughn Covington – CoBL

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.