2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 411 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

I think he’s a good piece of the puzzle. Appears to be athletic, leaper, etc. – but maybe not the back-to-the-hoop guy. Thrilled, nonetheless.
    Video here, but it’s a year old.

Holba highlights

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Got off site for minute, followed up on tweet,247 has him as a commit.

toddcudd
    Participant

Yup, seems to be updated everywhere now! Indiana Star has posted it too. I see alley-oops and put-backs in the future!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Aint google great. Just going to Star,when phone beeped with you. He has hops. Over offers from Valpo, PSU, Toledo, Princeton and Providence. A relief.

TMH
    Participant

To update our chart
    Ethan Stair committed to the other team that beat Duke…Mercer
    Bronson Kessinger committed to Indiana St.

TMH
    Participant

The deletions continue
    Wyatt Walker to Boston College

toddcudd
    Participant

Let’s double-check Walker. I think he re-tweeted a friend’s commit…

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Friend committed to BC,was latest tweet.

toddcudd
    Participant

The dominoes are definitely falling now. I’m guessing some kids are seeing the higher programs fill their needs and rescind offers. I bet that makes many feel the need to commit and lock up a spot.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Yes Todd, hope to see positive ripple effects soon. Good news is Ernst went to buffalo and didn’t commit to Hurley. Also, hope we get some hibbits news soon!!! Pointer visiting witch state this weekend, hope that goes horribly horrible.

LUHoops00
    Participant

The day after Holba commits William and Mary lockup SeaCat, coincidence or is the ripple effect real?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

“Horribly horrible” Priceless,lmao. And I thought I was manic. Gonna have to get you some voodoo dolls and an assortment of pins. I do hope your wishes come true. Now get us a banger!!

TMH
    Participant

Per Marquis Pointer
    Pointer visited Lehigh last weekend. “I liked the campus and the education is good there,” he said. “They graduate you.”

Also expressed a lot of interest in playing on the big stage…ACC…Clemson

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Lehigh will be getting a visit in late September from Colby Koontz according to this tweet:

Winston Neal ‏@CoachNeal 15h
    2015 Colby Koontz is headed to North TX this weekend then Lehigh at the end of Sept. Binghamton in this week for home visit.
    @colby_koontz

Koontz goes 6’10 220 and looks to me to be very athletic for his size. Definitely more of an interior player than Hibbitts or Navigato, but also quicker than someone like Kempton. Here is some video:

There is some serious talent visiting Lehigh this fall. We’ve got one down, let’s hope we can lock in two more.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Yes Todd, hope to see positive ripple effects soon. Good news is Ernst went to buffalo and didn’t commit to Hurley. Also, hope we get some hibbits news soon!!! Pointer visiting witch state this weekend, hope that goes horribly horrible.

Interesting to see W&M lock up Seacat so quickly after Holba cancelled his visit there. Could be a coincidence, but also a good chance W&M was holding out for Holba.

I’d like to add that Cashaw visited Rice last weekend as well, as there has been no news on that front. In this case, no news is good news.

Don’t feel to positive on Pointer right now. My guess is he ends up at Clemson or Wichita. Like the other guard options of Cashaw and Harwell, and maybe Leufroy as well. I’d love to see a class with one guard + Holba, and then a more interior focused forward (Ernst? Koontz?).

I wonder how the commitment of Holba effects guys like Hibbitts and Navigato, maybe not at all or maybe it changes the staff’s focus away from 3/4 types.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.