2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 411 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Fletcher McGee has committed to Wofford

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

SFU Bill Russell? Boise football BCS bowls…Colorado PAC10….oops PAC12….. Wyoming, sarcasm……

LUHoops00
    Participant

I think we have four spots for this class of 15 if we are going 13 total schollies and if JRG is truly walk on.

Holba and two more bigs and a cashaw and call it a day!!!

TMH
    Participant

For those keeping track at home
    Noah Bramladge commits to Princeton

TMH
    Participant

Just noticed that C. Cashaw is from the same HS as Lehigh WBB player Kari Moffat. Just saying.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Yah she tweeted him during his official!

TMH
    Participant

So much for that scoop :-)

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Wonder if the Bramlage commit to Princeton will have any impact on Walker. Obviously not the same player/position, but Princeton has a ton of young talent (and no schollie limit to stop them) that maybe it makes a guy like Walker look for somewhere he might have a clearer shot to playing early.

So Hoops, you think we are only using 12 of 13 available schollies this year? I am totally clueless at this point about how many are available, but my gut says 3, just because I don’t see why staff would have sat on one this season. I was thinking 3 guys this class (combo guard + good size wing (Holba) + big). Pretty much all of the guys who have visited this fall are very highly recruited for PL level and would be great gets so I’d be happy with almost any combo of guys that addresses the three needs above.

LUHoops00
    Participant

SBum, I wish I had something brilliant to tell you my man but I don’t! The lack of information about 12 or 13, walk on vs not walk on, et all is so very confusing. No one has ever told me why we would use 12 vs 13, not sure I heard a reason for why we would be stuck at 12. JRG I have heard 65 confirm is walk on so maybe they sat on one this year in case JRG does well and they want to give him a schollie for next year? Who knows, but let’s get another big!

LU15
    Participant

Harwell to Boise State

LUHoops00
    Participant

Figured as much. On to the next one.

SBum – any other updates on hibbits visits post LU? When/where? Really hoping we get good news soon !

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Haven’t seen anything regarding other visits for Hibbitts. I would assume he will visit CMU, although I’m sure he has been there many times already. Maybe he will visit some of the newer schools to jump in on him (Brown, American, Youngstown State)? Haven’t seen anything really.

TMH
    Participant

Samir Sehic has narrowed his list to Wake Forest, Davidson and Vanderbilt

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Buffalo is definitely putting the full court press on Navigato. Their staff is heading to his high school to watch him work out for the second time in two weeks, and he had is official visit to their campus during that stretch as well.

Pretty silent on Hibbitts, Ernst, Koontz, and Walker.

Cashaw has his official visit to Harvard this weekend, and is heading there with his buddy Weisner Perez. Could be trouble.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Another interesting one to watch this fall is Kyle Leufroy, the 6’2 combo guard from Southern California. He was on an official visit to Boise State two weeks ago, and that option may be off the table now with them getting Harwell.

Leufroy has 3 stars from all three of Rivals, Scout, and ESPN. He has an offer from Lehigh + Boston U and a handful of west coast mid majors. If Lehigh is firm on wanting to bring in a combo guard (and it appears they are), he could be another option along with Cashaw and Pointer.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.