2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 411 total)
  • Author

LUHoops00
    Participant

Hurley got his guy, tough one losing nate before his official. Ernst Hibbits and Cashaw would be my priorities man, have been and still are, I am writing off pointer at this point, think that ship has sailed.

LUHoops00
    Participant

SBum I agree Harvard cashaw worries me especially if they package deal him with his boy Perez.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Bummer on Navigato. Thought we had a good shot to land Nate, but clearly he was priority 1A for Hurley and staff. The list is definitely shrinking at this point, but there are still a bunch of good options out there.

toddcudd
    Participant

Sajon Ford to Northeastern. Don’t know how serious interest was there, but news nonetheless.

toddcudd
    Participant

Perez is indicating that he’ll announce his commitment this Friday; maybe we’ll know more about him AND Cashaw by the weekend…

LUHoops00
    Participant

Haven’t seen anything on Hibbits lately.

Ernst visits this coming weekend right?

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Haven’t seen anything on Hibbits lately.

Ernst visits this coming weekend right?

I believe Koontz is on campus this weekend, since the tweet about his visit said “end of September.”

Haven’t seen anything on Hibbitts either. Not sure a date has ever come out for Ernst’s visit, but it could be this weekend. Navigato was supposed to visit this weekend, and since he won’t be coming maybe the staff invited some other guys. Jech? Walker? Leufroy?

LUHoops00
    Participant

Ernst at dunk city for an official this weekend.

toddcudd
    Participant

Paul Thomas to UTEP. We apparently had an offer out to him, but he doesn’t seem to have been in our conversation here recently.

LU15
    Participant

What’s dunk city?

toddcudd
    Participant

Florida Gulf Coast.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Maybe Koontz isn’t coming to Bethlehem this weekend after all. Check out his tweet below from Thursday. Maybe a connection?:

Colby Koontz
    ‏@colby_koontz
    Wheels up to Atlanta✈️

Can’t find any confirmation on if he is visiting another school this weekend or any other info on potential visitors this weekend.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Weisner Perez will also pick today from between Harvard, Brown and Cornell. http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=2457

There are rumors on twitter that Cashaw is picking Harvard. Maybe he and Perez are announcing Harvard together today as they are AAU teammates and there have been rumors of a “package deal.” That would be a bummer as I think he would be a GREAT fit at Lehigh. Sounds like he’ll announce in the next few days. Here is some more info: http://www.chicagohoops.hoops247.com/index.php/2011-08-04-18-06-26/4005-connor-cashaw-talks-recruiting-timetable

toddcudd
    Participant

Yeah, I’m not expecting good news. With Perez announcing today, and LU not in the mix, I’m concerned that’s bad news re: Cashaw. Harvard appears to be the only common team in their final lists. I hope I’m wrong…

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Appears someone may have jumped the gun on the Cashaw rumor:

Ivy Basketball @ivybball · 22m
    This doesn’t appear to have actually happened. Kudos for scoop taken back. RT @Cornell_BB_Blog: Hearing Connor Cashaw committed to Harvard.

Really hope he is still considering Lehigh and ends up in Bethlehem!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.