2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Wow I thought there was more credibility to the list of players I see on this forum. Now I understand that any kid with a twitter account is a possible recruit. #notcredible

That’s one way to look at it. The other way is that all players linked to Lehigh in a basketball recruiting capacity are listed. I have no way of knowing the extent and accuracy of interest. Less than 10% of these players will end up at Lehigh, so I’m not sure how casting a wide net of possible names hurts the “credibility.” If you can definitively prove that the Lehigh coaches have had zero contact with Jennings, I will take him off. So feel free to provide that. Lastly, when a kid who is three games into his sophomore year is linked to multiple D1 programs (including Lehigh) by national recruiting websites, yeah I’m going to list him. Why should we exclude a local kid that you deem unworthy, but include some kid from Boise that none of us have heard of but was linked to Lehigh on twitter?

When you have your list of prospects that you can independently verify have had direct contact with Lehigh coaches, I hope you are willing to share it with the board.

#sweethashtagthough

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Per Twitter Coach Reed took in the Life Center Academy vs Hun School game on the 17th. Tons of talent between the two teams, so no idea if he was there for a specific guy or guys.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Noah Bramlage SF 6’7 Ohio

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Weisner Perez SF 6’6 (Ill)

Engineer86
    Participant

I have seen Jennings play many times and I know who is behind most of the stories about the kid. He can do one thing at the HS level, shoot, but nothing special that would make him even a D2 level player. He is short and slow and that shows in the fact that he is a terrible defender or much else on the court. He can’t create his own shot

Believe the hype from various sites if you like. I know the primary source of this stuff. He is a solid HS player, he is in no way a D1 player.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Engineer86.
    StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Believe the hype from various sites if you like. I know the primary source of this stuff. He is a solid HS player, he is in no way a D1 player.

I think most of the hype is coming from his dad, and that my be what you are referring to. There is a 99% chance he doesn’t end up at Lehigh, but I still don’t see the harm in having his name on the list.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Dont know whether the issue as to whether there are 12 or 13 schollies I note over onPards Board they just got a commit for next yr which is there 13th schollie

Engineer86
    Participant
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by  Engineer86.

TMH
    Participant

Thank you for the information. His statistics look very similar to Austin Price and Tyler Jenkins during their sophomore years.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER Jonathon Nwankwo 6’9 Msgr, Scanlon NY

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Malek Harwell SG 6’4 Pocatello Id Kroogs in for visit yesterday

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Colby Koontz F 6’10 ( Ok) Offer

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Ben Judson G 6’5 St.John’s Prep (Ma)

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Sam Nuemann 6’6 SF from Cretin-Derham Hall in Minnesota.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.