2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 411 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

We need bigs in a big way. But at the same time, if you get access to a PG rated 16 in the nation, you take that – end of story.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Dont imagine its an either or situation. We have 3 slots,he would be great with a big who can rebound,dont care if he can score.

LUHoops00
    Participant

If we have tree slots we need at least two bigs.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Do we have
    Brent Hibbitts F 6’8 Grand Rapids, Ia

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

BTW we were in to scout Trey Lowe SG 6’5 Ewing

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

BTW we were in to scout Trey Lowe SG 6’5 Ewing

Lehigh definitely seems very interested in Lowe. The staff has been in to seem him numerous times this season and offered in December. However, Lowe has recently pulled in offers from Rutgers and Seton Hall to go along with Temple, St. Joe’s, Fordham and many more. With that kind of list before the spring/summer eval season starts, it seems like he is destined for a high major.

Brett Reed going to see Nate Navigato on Wednesday. Here is a recent update on him – http://www.chicagohoops.hoops247.com/index.php/2011-08-04-18-06-26/3096-nate-navigato-talks-season-recruiting.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Lowe as good as gone now in my opinion.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Navigato had a big game with lehigh watching tonight, assuming its reed in attendance.

Wonder if kroogs makes another trek down to AR for KR state championship game on Saturday ad sees MPointer again as well.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Navigato had a big game with lehigh watching tonight, assuming its reed in attendance.

According to Twitter it was Reed in attendance. Per the article posted above Lehigh has not offered yet, but that very well could have changed last night.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Kroogs back down to Arkansas for Ross and Pointer state championship game. One has to wonder if he is constantly going down there support ross and make sure no one tries to step on lu turf or to make an impression on pointer or bit of both. Pointer knows he is there and retweets kroogs constantly.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Another qualitative factor perhaps pointing to ross being a day one stud, I have never seen a coach go see a kid tbis many times before post signing, or maybe we just don’t hear about all the visits but he’s been down a few times in last few weeks.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Anybody see that ross no look touch pass on twitter the other day. Sick.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Navigato bounce in IL playoff game last night, had an off night with four points.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Kroogs back down to Arkansas for Ross and Pointer state championship game. One has to wonder if he is constantly going down there support ross and make sure no one tries to step on lu turf or to make an impression on pointer or bit of both. Pointer knows he is there and retweets kroogs constantly.

Kahron is locked to LU with his LOI signed, so I don’t think it is to keep other schools out of the picture. My guess is it is mostly seeing more of Kahron’s game and what he can bring to LU next year, supporting him and building rapport, and recruiting Pointer and any other Arkansas kids that may be playing today.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Someone from LU (probably Kyle Griffin) was at the Allentown Central Catholic – Nuemann Goretti PA state quarterfinal last night. My guess is they were looking at some of the younger talent for Nuemann including 2016 Vaughn Covington who we have reported interest in and some 2015’s. Some 2014’s in that game as well, including Abdul-Rahkman from ACC, but I think we have to be done for 2014 at this point.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.