This topic contains 183 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

That question better answered by the Bball mavens. Looking at last couple of years, doesn’t seem out of the ordinary.

TMH
    Participant

jimk,
    Actually this is pretty much in line with prior years. This year we may have anywhere from 3-5 scholarships to give and although at least 2 should go to qualified bigs, best athlete may come into play. Remember Doc is certainly not adverse to playing 3 guards. Sometimes I think he prefers it.
    The interesting guy is Dziagwa. I’m really surprised that VC took so long to announce this one. If you look back, I posted it here on June 4.This kid averaged 26.8 ppg last year. He may be a pure scorer.
    I do like the fact too that we are going after some reaches again this year. We got 3 *** athletes over the last 2 year.

TMH
    Participant

Another name to add to the offer list

Mikey Henn 6-7 PF, Bellevue, WA

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/mikey-henn

TMH
    Participant

Another one gone Ryan Kreiner-University of Iowa

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Saw in CofBL that Andree is coming for an official.,the weekend of 8/28. He sounded very postive on Doc and Lehigh.

toddcudd
    Participant

Saw the same thing – sounds like he likes LU a lot. I’m WAY behind on the sheet, and on background for these guys. Hoping to do some catch-up today.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Kroogs out West the last week or so. Guessing we’ll see more from there shortly. Just piling on :-)

TMH
    Participant

Remove Dylan Painter from consideration. Lehigh is not on his shortened list.

TMH
    Participant

Another one to add

Mike Smith, PG, 5-11 Fenwick HS, IL

Top 15 prospect in Illinois

LU15
    Participant

The Alma matter of my dear friend Sarah Williams!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Dylan Gollihar C. 7’0 Richardson Tx
    On campus for an unofficial visit. Per twitter he enjoyed. Current offers Dallas Baptist ,Army.

TMH
    Participant

Kevin Marfo has trimmed his list and Lehigh is not on it.

toddcudd
    Participant

OK, I think I’m finally caught up on the 2016 hoops list. Yellow for adds or significant updates, reds have committed elsewhere or trimmed lists to exclude us.

Hoops List 2016

TMH
    Participant

The big recruiting weekend for Lehigh may be in about 10 days. I think both Andree and Jackson are coming for their official that weekend.
    Wasn’t it only a couple of years ago that a big young man with a nice touch talked a combo guard into coming to Lehigh. They met while taking their recruiting visit on the same weekend. Just saying.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Worked well :). Think we have a real shot at Andree .

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.