2016 Schedule

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football 2016 Schedule

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  LU15 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Monmouth (H)
    Villanova (A)
    Penn (A)
    Princeton (H)
    Yale (A)
    Colgate (H)
    Georgetown (A)
    Holy Cross (A)
    Fordham (H)
    Bucknell (H)
    Lafayette (A)

The wierd part is that the bye week is between Bucknell and Lafayette. Season begins 9/3 so fill in the dates.

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

Why do they consistently have only five home games in an 11 game schedule? I realize that two of the away games are in Philly. Still.

LUHawker
    LUHawker
    Participant

Why did they move the Colgate game? I always liked that we had Lehigh-Colgate match-up at the end of the season, as this game has frequently had title implications.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A bye week before Pards may be payback for them having a bye this week. :)

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Funny, but a few years ago some of us might have looked at this — except ‘Nova — as a pushover schedule.

Not anymore.

Good points on the # of home games and odd bye week

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Monmouth a full schollie BigSouth now.
    Nova ,well we know who they are.
    Ivies Y and P are basically full scholliecteams and Penn not far behind. In prior years ,we might have looked at this as a meh OOC. Ivies have ramped up there recruiting over the last 5 yrs,particularly HYP. We will still be a bit young but much more experienced next year. We will have a schollie senior class.
    Perhaps not an overly sexy OOC ,but good enough.

toddcudd
    Participant

stuff.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  toddcudd.
    LUHawker
    LUHawker
    Participant

Solid schedule. Schools are all very close by. I guess Andy was serious about not going far away.

We need to defeat Nova.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Nova is a huge game from a perception standpoint. One of the perennial powers in the East. Beating them down there can be a real jump start for the season. Not overlooking Monmouth, as they are improving and won’t be easy. But in terms of getting a ‘signature win’, Nova is a must.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

The Villanova people seem convinced they’re playing Bucknell September 10th next year. Are we sure ‘Nova is confirmed? I wouldn’t trust the Mainliners…..

van
    van
    Participant

seems like a good schedule, 1 CAA, 1 Big South/NEC, 3 ivy and league

imagine the league office has a lot to do with league schedule, thus the gate earlier and bye late, somebody seems to have a bye late each year, probably our turn

van
    van
    Participant

per gangtackle, Talley stated Bucknell for sept 10 during radio show, who knows

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Possible dates could be switched, but we are playing the ‘cats.

LU15
    Participant

Nova is a 4 year series, Andy told me last year!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.