2017 List

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football 2017 List

This topic contains 176 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 177 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

Links added for these two. Hudl lists Bryan at Susquehanna Township, but as of last season he was playing at Cedar Cliff, just across the river. Unless he recently moved, I think Hudl might have an error. There is a highlight video of him against Susquehanna.

van
    van
    Participant

any chance we will see some verbals any time soon?

engineer91
    Participant

A possible work around that I have used to put more than one hyperlink in a cell is as follows, but it is slightly painful.

1)Insert a text box into a cell.
    2)Edit the shape properties (right click, Format Shape) to “Move but don’t size with cells”
    3) right click on text box and hyperlink. This makes the object in the cell a hyperlink.
    4) add some text to the text box so you know there is something there.
    5) (opt) format the text in the text box to look like a hyperlink (color blue, underline)

Much simpler to live with a single hyperlink.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I ‘ll leave hyperlinks to 91 and todd. :-)
    Verbals? Guess possible. Not too likely I think. 8 months to signing day. Do think we may get some before season starts. We did last year. A lot if recruiting left. As we’ve seen,there will be lits of changing all along until NSD.

LU15
    Participant

Offers:
    TAHJON MCKINNEY-COLE
    WR 6’0, 147
    Boyd H. Anderson High, Lauderdale Lakes, FL
    Offer from Idaho.

JACK GILDEA
    TE/ DE, 6’4, 230
    Wyoming HS, Cincinnati, OH
    Offers: Yale, SFU, AFA, Austin Peay, RMU, Dartmouth, YSU, Mercer,Pards,Fordham, Elon,

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER
    Jack Gildea TE. 6’4 230
    Wyoming HS Oh

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER
    TahJon McKinney-Cole. WR 6’0 147
    Anderson HS. Lauderdale Lakes Fl

LU15
    Participant

Offers
    Darrion Carrington
    WR 6’2 160lbs
    Toms River North High School
    Toms River, NJ

And

Griffin Gilder
    DT/G/NG 6’4 280lbs
    Blessed Trinity High School
    Roswell, GA
    Offers: Campbell, Tennessee Tech, Gardner Webb, Davidson, Fordham, Cross, Army, UNC Charlotte, Brown, Austin Peay

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  LU15.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks 15. I’ll put’em up on the sheet.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yesterday ended Spring evaluation period. Camp season starts this month. Fuessing spate of offers will slow a bit.
    New policy of tweeting offers certainly makes it easier to track this year. :-)

Lehigh74
    Participant

Rich, who is tweeting the offers? The coaching staff? Is so, what is logic behind doing that?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Looks like we are formatting the tweets for the kids to post. Puzzle for me is not all are on twitter. Not sure but I still scan all my usual sources just not as often.

wilsonfootball2
    wilsonfootball2
    Participant

Great job guys! It’s hard to keep up.

RICHBLDN
    Participant

Tre Neal at Susquehanna Twp matches description of Bryan Neal

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/06/meet_central_pennsylvanias_col.html#37

RICHBLDN
    Participant

Looking at the highlights ST was playing at CC(west shore stadium-colts) For some reason CC was wearing white jerseys, and the appropriate Gold pants ST is Red and Black- CC is blue and gold

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 177 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.