This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LUhawkman33 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Evan HARVEY LB 6’1 225 FL **
    Finally got confirmation. Harvey family from the LV. His commitment rumored for long time. Like Mike , grew up a LU fan. Palm Beach Post confirmed him this AM. A huge get.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

To expand a bit, Evan as one of the Top 100 Football players in Fl. Nationally rated # 89 OLB.
    247 Sports gives him ***.
    247 is a subscription only service but more comprehensive with reports than Scout et al. Includes not only combine reports also local news a
    And blogs. It is my go to for ranked recruits.
    Evan was invited to Armour 5* camp in Fl.
    Evan said in article there was never any doubt he was coming.
    He is a difference maker.
    Also , named a top player at Nike’s camp.
    Runs 4.53/40, bench 350.

TMH
    Participant

Excellent detective work Rich !!! This looks like another significant signing. The gaps are filling in nicely.

TMH
    Participant

247 Sports has him committing yesterday. I’m not 100% sure that he is the 5th that AC was alluding to.

TMH
    Participant

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Evidently I’m behind on my recruiting postings! I’m going to have to come up with these in the next few weeks.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

He might be 5 as he has been known for a while just not publicly confirmed.Of course, we wont know so the search continues.

LFN
    A new world now. Clear we now have same sched as most everyone else. Everything is earlier than we are used to. Plus the recruits we want now others will offer . Deadlines.different.

LUhawkman33
    Participant

Running a 4.53 and I’ve heard he is freakishly strong. bench is up around 400 and squat at 600. Both linebackers graduated last year and on paper it looks like he is about college ready, hopefully has the right mentality and knowledge for the game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.