84-52 over NJIT.

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Women’s Basketball 84-52 over NJIT.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Troyan mixed vetetans in finally with serious minutes early. Burton and Campbell starred.

toddcudd
    Participant

No idea how good NJIT was expected to be – but this sounds like it was an a$$-whoopin’. Feed from the first half sounded like they were in control from the start. Go, ladies!

TMH
    Participant

I was the person attending the game tonite :-). OK a little hyperbole. Q out with a concussion. KM with another ACL tear. I’m afraid her career is over.
    Kayla ad Taylor were definitely the stars tonight IMHO. There just seemed to be more energy and more ball movement. We are still very much a perimeter team. It’s not from not trying to get the ball inside but lack of execution when it gets there. It typically leads to far more TOs than points.
    This team is young but there is a lot of talent there. They may not completely gel until the playoffs but what do I know?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Oh good grief that poor woman. Kiernan a fiery player. Just so sad.

Ben
    Participant

So sad for Kiernan. That really sucks. Good kid. Career over.
    Fun game to watch tonight. Proved my point that if you rotate everybody and not just the freshmen, this team has enormous potential. KB and TC were awesome. Very happy for them. ME showed good things after a year off. Would like to see more of HP. Still too many unforced TOs by young kids. They play AAU ball right now. Learning process I guess.
    Unfortunately, one man’s loss is another man’s gain. Without a torn ACL and a concussion, we don’t talk about KB, TC and ME.
    Big test on Monday at Nova.

TMH
    Participant

I suppose I am pre-mature in saying her career is over. She does have a red-shirt year available to her but based on the # of girls leaving and the # coming in, there may not be any money available.
    I’m also not sure whether it is the same knee.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.