A few bright spots

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football A few bright spots

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by hawkineer hawkineer 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hawkineer2
    Participant

…but not enough. 2 – 3 years of bad recruiting are coming home to roost. The team lacks speed snd agilityoverall. It is hard to say how much of the problem is talent vs coaching but adjustments are not happening enough.
    This team will probably struggle the remainder of the season.

buck
    Participant

Not very athletic that’s for sure.

Miller
    Participant

one states bad recruiting….then in the same post asks is the problem talent or coaching?????????? Coaching! This team has much better overall athletes than any team of the past. More speed, better strength, more size, but less heart and desire. Really thought the scholarship would improve play,but we miss those kids with a chip on their shoulder because they got overlooked. On to the PL season.

NJLehighFan
    Participant

Less heart and desire. How can you tell. Last year’s 33 recruits are mostly watching.

Miller
    Participant

Look at the record………..in the past, 33 guys went elsewhere. Stars do not matter, Can I tell?, I know!

NJLehighFan
    Participant

Most of the kids that Lehigh is signing are the hearts of their high school team’s highly successful programs. A kid like that does not lose his heart and desire when he shows up on Goodman field. Kids with talent but no heart and desire play only Madden football on the TV in college.

brucesprin
    brucesprin
    Participant

I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2009, so probably not as long as most of you. That being said, in that span of time we have had mostly a successful team. I’m not in favor of change for the sake of change. Yes, there are dramatic needs to be met, mostly the dline — and the offense does need to open it up earlier. However, I feel Andy has earned our respect. Open it up for the PL season coach — for my and my house, we are with you! Go Lehigh!

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

Bruce
    We get it it! Cut and paste. ;-)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.