A WIN board finally back up

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football A WIN board finally back up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RichH RichH 14 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Anyone go to the game. Lum lousy stats but 3 TDs . Nice to see Flynn in and a couple of the tall guys. RBs had nice day . D shut them down totally. Not hard I guess as they are worse than us on O. GU D is good.It would appear O is at least a bit better.

A WIN :mrgreen: Kind of sad but I am very relieved now onto Yale

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

"RichH" wrote: Anyone go to the game. Lum lousy stats but 3 TDs . Nice to see Flynn in and a couple of the tall guys. RBs had nice day . D shut them down totally. Not hard I guess as they are worse than us on O. GU D is good.It would appear O is at least a bit better.

A WIN :mrgreen: Kind of sad but I am very relieved now onto Yale

I was there. The 3rd and 4th quarter may have set college football back 50 years. The game was difficult to watch. Lum was 8-19 for 60 some yards. Still can’t through the ball down field effectively. Campbell ran well all day. Barket is intriguing. He ran really well at the end. Flynn showed some speed and quickness. The offense really needs a receiver who scares the defense. The other receivers just don’t get consistent separation. Perhaps Flynn’s the guy.

Defense played really well. Still need to see it against a better offense. As bad a Lehigh is throwing the ball down field, Georgetown is really sad. I’ve never saw an offense that dinks and dunks and goes nowhere. One 1st down the entire second half. OUCH! :shock:

As you said. it’s a win and it was needed. I don’t think that it marks any kind of significant step in the right direction.

JJH
    Participant

Yale is going to be another enigma. They’re the second worst team in the Ivy League, so beating them is no big deal. But losing to them would be a disaster….. JJH

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I’m hoping that Princeton isn’t the worst :roll:

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

"RichH" wrote: I’m hoping that Princeton isn’t the worst :roll:

I’m thinking Dartmouth is clearly the worst. So Yale might the third worst. Guess who is 2nd worst? :lol:

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Suppose Harvard would be asking too much :o

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.