Army – Game 11

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Army – Game 11

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by StablerBum StablerBum 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    van
    van
    Participant

how about CB, 5 minutes, 7 pts, 3 rebounds, pretty fine contribution for a guy with bad knees

toddcudd
    Participant

Great to see CB on the court, and giving us a lift. Has an amazing nose for rebounds. And you could see that those knees are hurting, too; muscled through it.

LU65
    Participant

I never thought I’d have so much interest in a mid-season game at the Hart Center, but I do. And, it’s available tonight on national tv!

http://goholycross.com/sports/m-baskbl/2014-15/releases/201502036jprsl

I got one-half my wish with Lafayette taking down Bucknell last night. Now, if only the other shoe would drop up in Worcester tonight. With it would come a one-game difference between us and the two teams tied at the top of the standings with each team still having to play us in Round 2. Ah, the possibilities. And, in this league “you never know!”

P.S. Here’s something to lean on:
    Colgate is only 3 and 2 on the road with it’s wins coming by 2, 2, and 7 points.
    Holy Cross is 3 and 3 at home.

GO CRUSADERS!

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

One game out of first, baby!

toddcudd
    Participant

I’d like to formally nominate 65 as “Chief Executive Wisher of LSF”…

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

I second the nomination. And also a shout out to those above who recognized CB’s contribution during the Army game. He was noticeably limping and still did a great poor man’s Charles Barkley imitation….. even on offense. Great effort!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Conroy is a hard nosed NYC ballplayer. Never doubted his effort. His knees are those of an 80 yr old man yet he produces thru the pain. Heartwarming

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Obviously it’s limited minutes, but it seems like CB is defending tougher and finishing better than he ever has. My assumption is his knees have gotten progressively worse, but it’s interesting to me that he is producing more than he ever has in the limited time he is able to play.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.