B & W game

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football B & W game

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 11 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We have a long way to go to be good. 1st time I’veever heard Andy publicly call for kids to stay foe the summer.OL clearly hampered O. rbs looked very good. Andy must have rotated a 1000 WRs into play. Mike still making bad decisions. BB and Poutier will be fighting for 2nd position. D looked very good but hard to compare as O was not good.

van
    van
    Participant

Thought the O line looked over matched at times. With 3 starters out, should not be surprised.

This was a tough format for Mike, taking all of the QB running plays out of the offense, which would be a strength for Mike.

TMH
    Participant

I have never liked intra-squad scrimmages. It is so hard to tell if one facet of our team is very good or the other facet is very bad.
    On the down side…the QBs showed me very little reason to be optimistic about at that position at this very early stage. It is still spring however and hopefully timing will improve over time.
    On the plus side…the secondary looked very good to me even missing 2 of our better DBs. Even Spadola was having trouble getting any real separation. I think we may have more quality depth there than we’ve had in years but again it is still early.
    Just one man’s opinion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.