Baseball

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LMAO. Epic scenario.

LU15
    Participant

Another question from the newbie sorry guys, 2 of my best friends are on the baseball team and weren’t sure, whens the new field going to be ready?

LU15
    Participant

And about what TMH said, you can never have to much pitching!

TMH
    Participant

LU15,
    There is an environmental glitch involving runoff and some swale which is to corrected shortly. I’m told by a very reliable source that both the baseball and softball fields should be ready by spring.

You are correct about pitching especially in the PL when we play double double headers. I’m fairly sure too that at least a few of them may be positional players like Butera and Gibbons.
    What is somewhat strange to me is that are 39 guys on the roster this year, which to me seems high. 21 of them pitch, 5 other catch. I believe we lose 4 pitchers and have 5 coming in next year. PL Champion Bucknell, by comparison had 16 players who pitch on their roster last year. Runnerup Army had 17.

TMH
    Participant

Well, Lehigh got the big guy that they were hoping for in 6-7, 225# RHP (yes another pitcher). Sorry basketball fans.

Cole MacManimon-Princeton Day School

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hoops will be jealous:).Semi seriously,another P? I know Sean likes Cs and moves them around. What is he going to do with so many arms?.I dont know college ball that well,but wouldn’t 12-13 be usual?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

TMH Do we have
    Anthony Morrone ’15 Allentown HS NJ and he’s a P.

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    I not only have not seen anything linking him to Lehigh but found very little on him baseball-wise. He appears to be a very good student, so perhaps just attending Lehigh or walking on.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

From twitter that committed to LU.Saw him on a couple of recruiting sites. Dont know enuf to say whether rankings were good or no.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by RichH RichH.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Chris Butera Malvern signed LOI this AM.Well at least P is his secondary position to OF :)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.