Billy Taylor – Gone from Ball State

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Billy Taylor – Gone from Ball State

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LUHoops00 11 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LU65
    Participant

LUHoops00
    Participant

Bump 65 post with the solid link

LUHoops00
    Participant

If reed walks does Taylor come crawling back? Would ya want him back? Over logie? call me crazy but I will go with logie over Taylor if those are the options

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Logie over Taylor no hesitation for me (if Reed walks and Logie wants it obviously).  Taylor walked into a toigh situation at Ball but they did give him six years.  Hes a good coach and will land on his feet I would think.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Agreed Sbum, still have memories of me screaming at games and seeing Taylor calm as heck strolling on the sidelines, I never saw a coach not yell before until Taylor…he always kept his cool. He will land somewhere, maybe right away maybe not, but he’ll be fine.

Anyone have any thoughts on Reed staying versus going? Any word on Sterret working on an extension or what?

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Reed will likely be leaving. Odds are long he can replicate the last three years. No new ‘CJ’ on the horizon. Some ‘bigger and greener’ pasture will likely come into view within the near future. Taylor wouldn’t come back. That would be a step down. I would expect him to land in an equivalent job. He entered into a very bad situation at BSU and made them respectable.  We won’t be able to pay Reed enough to keep him here.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Reed to Northwestern rumors flying now per ESPN and Katz. Him and Chris Collins are at top of rumor mills. Be interesting if he could jump from PL to Big 10 man, thats huge jump, would be a great opportunity…would be shocked if he didn’t have to prove himself at an A-10 type level first, but who knows what ADs look for these days, you know the good DR will interview well, so there is a shot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.