Boston U. – Game 15 (PL's 2nd)

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Boston U. – Game 15 (PL's 2nd)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by jimk72 jimk72 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Naim
    Participant

I realized that more and more arrows are sent to him, because people do not understand real situation. I can understand it. BR did mention this for the first time, I think in Bryant’s game preview, but he didn’t go into the depth of it, I wasn’t even expecting it. Most of the people probably haven’t heard it.
    In sports in general, you need to be lucky too, beside talent and skills.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Naim.
    jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

About the foul. I was in 17EE and at the other end, but from my vantage AP seemed to trip trying to stay in front of BU’s Irving (league pre-season MVP). At that point Irving pretty much ran him over. The ref had to call something. Again, I was at the other end of the court so I also would welcome better details. The initial problem was Irving getting the ball to begin with. He’s a real handful. One other item mentioned above that really got to me was letting them get those rebounds off their foul shots. You gotta’ cuttem’ off ! I’m far from a basketball maven, but that’s basic, basic, basic.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.