Camp Day 1

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Camp Day 1

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

LU15
    Participant

You all were high on Hobson Mc Cain,hows he doing? And is Brad Smith back?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Like most frosh,adjusting and feeling it. Down for a bit butbut practice starting to slow down for him. Big jump to game speed in D1 from HS. Yeah even PL :).Physically he’s more than ready.

LU15
    Participant

And Smith?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Brad is back as is Mitchell. Both healthy. Where they stand ,dont know. Some guys are going to scrimmage tomorrow AM. Hopefully some good news.

LU15
    Participant

And any chance either of those 2 start some day?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

McCain definitely. Smith a 3*** out of HS,very athletic. Needs weight room. Hopefully he did that over the summer. If he can get stronger he should get into DL rotation. TJ did hit weights and got up over 250.The 3 frosh DL are physically impressive. Cavenas has biggest upside but also toughest transition from small HS class in Pa.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A bit confused,admittedly not unusual, about Sarni ,frosh DB from Mass. He is on my Lehigh twitter list. Best I can get is that he is either coming to campus or leaving campus tomorrow. Not in camp? As there are no camp related tweets my guess coming in. Sitting out?Injured?

LehighGuy
    Participant

How bout the freshman Jones and Redmond. Think they will see some time in the secondary? I see Coen said they were impressive in camp. That was a HUGE problem last yr IMO. Thought the Smith kid(OL) would jump right in there with his size.

LehighGuy
    Participant

About Sarni, maybe he is a walk-on, trying out. Most kids report to school on the 21st.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Cant figure Sarni..
    Nana and Grelis true WOs and in camp. Sarni recruited.
    OL has steep learning curve. Wont be surpried to see him in 2deep later. Jones and Marc will see ST. Again not shicked if they get PT.
    Lots of new moving parts for staff to sort out.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.