CJ in game 4

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh In The Pros CJ in game 4

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hawkineer2
    Participant

McCollum finishes with 33 points including 7 three pointers, a franchise record.

toddcudd
    Participant

I know some of us (me included) worried about CJ getting his shot. We can forget about that worry now. The world now knows. Crappy result, but CJ damn-near carried an NBA team to a playoff win. LA was a non-factor, Lillard didn’t have a playoff-level game, and Batum – who is that kind of 3 that I love – was terrible through the whole series. Gets better from here, I’m sure of it.

TMH
    Participant

Here is the Cliff Notes for what we all wanted to see last night.

lehigh90
    Participant

CJ has clearly arrived and last night was the final act of his coming out party. On a team with All-Stars in Lillard and Aldridge, he was the go to guy last night in key stretches. He was so hot, I was getting angry that they didn’t get him the ball on every possession.

I think we are hoped he had this in him, and clearly he does. If he gets starter’s minutes next season, he could be an All-Star in the league. If you can put up that kind of performance in critical games, the sky is the limit. What a fun night. Too bad they were eliminated.

toddcudd
    Participant

In case others didn’t see this, I have to share. This was flying around twitter on Thursday night. Man, the stars aligned for us with CJ.

TMH
    Participant

todd,
    I remember that picture circulating after the Duke game. I may be wrong, but I think the pundits may have missed something in that picture. I think the player watching him from behind may also have been watching him from behind during the Memphis series. Isn’t that Kosta Koufos?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.