Coaching staff changes?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Coaching staff changes?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lfnadmin 14 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Hearing anything about any moves, here? The need for a change in scenery at OC has been bandied about for a couple years, yet I see no change on the Lehigh website. I have heard on the Championshipsubdivision Board that The Citadel is going to the triple option. Cecchini certainly has no experience in that type of offense, and I’m wondering if he might be looking to move…and what better place than South Mountain? As far as I hear, Higgins is still to remain as HC and is bringing in a new asst. who has ‘TO’ experience. We need someone to jumpstart our offense. The talent is there!

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

While I like your thought process, the question I keep coming up with is: why in H-E-hockey sticks does the Citadel want to go to the triple option? I mean, they’ve just made WR Andre Roberts into a pro prospect and they just had a pair of good QBs as well and have had better success than they had in years. Why scrap that?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.