COME ON MAN!!!

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football COME ON MAN!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  toddcudd 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

CHIP72
    Participant

[quote quote=29597]I feel like Tavani is in the same position Andy was in after the 2014 3-8 season. Short term memory of fans is a killer.
    Now Andy is Patriot League Coach of the Year.
    Bottom line, you gotta find and secure the talent. Andy has brought in some real talent since scholies were offered in the PL. We should be on a nice run. UNH win will be the icing on a nice season. JMU may catch a streaking team that gives them some fits.

[/quote]

When Lehigh went 3-8 in 2014, it was Andy Coen’s first losing season since 2009. Frank Tavani hasn’t had a WINNING season since 2009.

Lafayette fans have plenty of reasons to want Tavani gone.

buck
    Participant

Joe Alleva asked John Simon for permission to interview Andy Coen for the LSU job.

LUHawker
    LUHawker
    Participant

[quote quote=29641]Joe Alleva asked John Simon for permission to interview Andy Coen for the LSU job.

[/quote]

They can have him!!!!!!

Once again, Coen and Co. lay a f’ng egg in a big game.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Buck is full of sheeeeet. Pay no attention!

toddcudd
    Participant

I’ll repeat: season was far better than we hoped in summer. Crap luck losing O and D captains before a playoff game. Now STFU. Pard board is that way —>

I bitched like crazy after ’13 loss, and 150 was a nightmare. We’re back on track now.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.