COMMIT #1. Bryant Ferguson LB

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football COMMIT #1. Bryant Ferguson LB

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Bryant Ferguson OLB 5’11 205 Ed White HS Jacksonville Fla verballed to Lehigh. Coach Matunga hitting North Florida. Very nice video.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by RichH RichH.

LU15
    Participant

That was quick! If I remember correctly, we didn’t have 1 until the summer!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yup. He verballed this morning.

Miller
    Participant

was he one of the group at Jr day(the spring game?)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The group you saw was most likely some of this year’s recruits. Bryant would be by Matunga.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by RichH RichH.

LehighGuy
    Participant

I don’t trust his commitment. He verbaled to Lu because we was the first to offer. Check gis twitter and he wants BCS offer. If a bigger school offers he’s gone.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Read his TL. Talented player,tough but small and not fast enough to play DB.
    Like all verbals,nice to get but not concrete until NSD.

LehighGuy
    Participant

True Rich. Not fast at all with a 5.20 40. LU can do better IMO. Listed at 5’11. Means he’s shorter than that and probably slower. He will hit uou though

toddcudd
    Participant

Most of the time, I think regulars should change their avatars. But LG – yours is perfect. What’s your drink of choice? Can I send you a case? And if you haven’t been on the ‘pard board yet, here’s the link. Poop on theirs sometimes, you know, to spread it around?

toddcudd
    Participant

That said, if 5.2 40 is legit – that’s horrible. Pretty sure I could still do better than that WITH my beer belly…

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yeah,you definitely would piss them off. A worthwhile endeavor.
    From the videos,kid is a hitter and an ILB. Long torso,he could carry anothrr 20 lbs easily. Not any speed but he looks quick to read and hit. A football player.

Miller
    Participant

Duke is now my safety school, thanks Todd. I like LGs pissed off face also. we need all the characters good or bad on this board to make it worth looking at,……me included.

Miller
    Participant

LFN, please change LGs avatar and put a smirk, on that sorry growl.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Given his recent actions,think we can definitely class his verbal as weak. Trolling FBS coaches for interest. Seems his only interest in LU was we were his only D1 offer. Kid really delusional. Yup,FBS coaches all want a 5’11 ILB with a 5.2/40. Kid is a very good player but someone is giving him some odd advice.

LehighGuy
    Participant

You cant blame the kid. Most kids want FBS offers, BIG TIME football. I’m sure LU coaches know the situation. Like i said earlier, since we have schollies now, we can do MUCH better IMO. I know grades play a huge part, but its enough 6’1-6’2 LB with more speed and talent. Have to find them though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.