COMMIT. EVAN. CHADBOURN. RB

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football COMMIT. EVAN. CHADBOURN. RB

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by marco marco 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

3* RB from same HS as McCloskey.

I cannot overemphasize what a tremedous get thus is for Coach Sutyak and Lehigh
    22 offers
    Temple All service academies Harvard Yale Penn Columbia Dartmouth Albany Stony Broik Towson UD Monmouth and others.
    Out this year with an ACL.

toddcudd
    Participant

Looks like a really, really nice get to me. I spent some time in Toona Town, and am in touch with a Pitt alum there who is VERY into local football. His first reaction was that he was hoping Pitt would offer him.
    Not clear to me yet if he’s RB or CB at LU – pending feedback, will let you know what I hear.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

An athlete. About the same size as SM but much faster and very athletic.
    Not surprisngly, he didn’t lose any offers with the injury. An indication of how highly rated he is.
    BTW his final list was Temple Penn UD and Lehigh.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The other offers included all the PL but GU and FU and a bunch of NEC.

TMH
    Participant

How about the stat line for Chadbourn: rushed for 2,297 yards and 40 TD’s, 605 receiving yards and 9 TD’s and 564 passing yards and 4 TD’s, 100 tackles and 3 interceptions. Chadbourn was the Class A rushing leader, Scoring Leader in all classes in Pa, Total yardage leader among all RB’s in all classes in Pa.

TMH
    Participant

toddcudd
    Participant

Hmmm… seems we did OK with another recent PA Mr. Football…

TMH
    Participant

Amazing stat: Evan Chadbourn, who tore his ACL 5 months ago, came back and had a forced fumble, a TD, a fumble recovery and a pick for BG.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Folloewd the gamw yeaterday. Truly amazing to come bavk that aoon abd that well. Just sputballing but guesd he migjt be Ozk as a DB :)

marco
    marco
    Participant

How about a change of pace in the wildcat?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.