Commits

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Commits

This topic contains 69 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

True but Pards are shutting us out so far going head to head. Jamel Smith and Keller two very big gets for them. We are getting some quality kids but overall ,up to today ,class is not great. Every year we lose lots to Il,service academies and scholarship schools. Not surprising. Might as well try for those kids even if not much chance . Pretty much win some lose some with PL. Last yr and this we have finished 2nd best to Pards way to often. Does not say much for how our campus visits are doing compared to Pard’s. Part of that responsibility lies with coaches but also with our current players, who s/b a great benefit to recruiting

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Grant Jamgochian DL 6’3 240 Haverford

Originallylisted by Inquirer as LC, list updated this AM to Lehigh. Not surewhich is correct

van
    van
    Participant

Julian Turner, Orange High School, NE Ohio, WR I think

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Where did you find him? need to confirm and I cant find it?

He is a wr 6’2 180 also a star BBALL PLAYER

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Got four new ones, Rich: including a TwitCommit that I can personally guarantee you haven’t seen.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2012/01/unofficial-lehigh-commit-list-for-class.html

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Got the others, your win never saw twitterkid. I’ve been searching Haverford kid . and Turner

van
    van
    Participant
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks van. turner upon list

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Who is and where from doth Sean DeCloux? Any information/film? We really need help in the kicking game.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

I think I have some footage of him on the blog page. He’s from Red Lion Christian, same school as Terez Owens the lineman.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LFN has video. Sean is a Canadian player prepping at Lion Christian.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Q

I was following up on some of the listed recruits. The K/P from Lion Christian I think actually signed with Maine not us. I will try to clarify

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Delete DeCloux he signed with Maine. Blurb announcement correct but confusing

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Timing is everything. New P/K

Austin Devine Bergen Catholic NJ A-S 1st team

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

DeCloux is deleted, Devine is added. I misread the release. Incidentally, I found three pictures of Lehigh “signing day” kids already – I might post a gallery this evening on the blog.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.