COMMITS

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football COMMITS

This topic contains 109 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by wilsonfootball2 wilsonfootball2 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks Guardian. Didn’t see him on breezy’s list.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Bump

wilsonfootball2
    wilsonfootball2
    Participant

I hope Puhl sticks. Don’t remember having a player with the attention or offers he has. I found this on him:
    Woodland Hills Star Receives Offers From WVU, Michigan

Their is also an article of him at OSU running a 4.65 40 thats a fast 40 for a 223# player.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

It would be remarkable. 2/3 will tell the tale.

wilsonfootball2
    wilsonfootball2
    Participant

Puhl had offers from some big D1 schools apparently like Air force, Wake forest and some MAC schools. I also read an article that he might have gotten offered by West Virginia and Michigan recently. Did not confirm that though. Gamble had something from Michigan as well I believe it was a PWO but nothing confirmed. I didn’t see a recruit I didn’t like. Hopefully we sign them!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Puhl has a great SPARQ score. Athletic enough to warrant legit FBS offers. Verbals are all soft until NSD. If his FBS offers are as recent as they seem,it usually means coaches are moving down their list to fill slots. What that means for us? Just makes the wait til NSD just a tad more tense.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

We’re all “puhling” for him! Come up with a new cheer…like for skeet shooting: “PUHL!!!” (;-)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

lmao . Now to clean the coffee out of my keyboard.

van
    van
    Participant

don’t know how big this class will be, but only 10 verbals known with a few weeks to signing seems a bit disconcerting

TMH
    Participant

This class, according to Rich, will be much smaller than the 31 brought in last year (roster constraints). We are not quite as good at this game (knowing recruits) as we may think. Last year a ton became known to us at the last minute.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Andy said he was looking to bring in a class of 16-17 recruits.
    Caps 90
    New by law teams can have three additional WOs.
    We likely have about 45 schollies on the roster. Their are roster slots for a larger class.
    Caveat,as we’ve seen,is transfers and the impact of the 6 underclassmen involved in the breakin.
    We have 70 on the roster now including 2 possible 5th years and the WOs.
    With 10 verbals ,that we know of, class more than 1/2 done
    If past historyv tells us much,we can assume there are other verbals that we dont know. Interesting that more new offers are appearing now mostly for LM..

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by RichH RichH.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Gamble had PWO offers from Rutgers and Michigan according to Philly.Com. Had the impression Gamble wants to be in the East.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2016/01/your-lehigh-class-of-2020-commit-tracker.html

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We are still recruiting Puhl. Coaches were in for an in home visit yesterday.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by RichH RichH.
    wilsonfootball2
    wilsonfootball2
    Participant

Pulling for “Puhl”

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Rhymes with bull :-). Fingers crossed.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.