Commits

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Commits

This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RichH RichH 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

TheFan
    Participant

HS FOOT: Agoura QB commits to Lehigh

http://www.insidesocal.com/prepsports/2 … -to-l.html
    Gerard Poutier, a top quarterback for Agoura, has committed to Lehigh

stats:

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/nVDzkB … outier.htm

passing yards = 2,475 in 10 games
    passing TD’s = 24

Agoura HIgh plays in the Marmonte League, the 33rd ranked league in the country and 5th ranked team in the State of California

http://calpreps.com/2010/ratings/National_leagues.htm
    http://calpreps.com/2010/ratings/California_leagues.htm

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Much thanks to Fan and LFN for latest recruits.

Poutier from one of the top Cal leagues lots of video , looks quite athletic if not too big, nice arm Kid lists at 6’0 175 other services have him at 5’11. We have not had much success with keeping Cal kids. Lets hope Gerard does not get homesick.

LFN found Dylan Colgate 6’4 240 Pitman NJ A-S group 1

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Listed on prospects list. Ohio.com had him verballing Bucknell, altho article mentions LU interest. Scouting Ohio.com has him verballed for us. ???? :roll:

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

I’m reporting that DE/LB Reed Remington committed to Lehigh, not Bucknell as originally reported. (Decommitted?)

Also, DE/LB James Coscia decommitted from Lehigh and decided instead to go to Lafayette.

I have the list of Lehigh commits now at 10:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.co … ommit.html

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Losing Coscia hurts, a real stud LB. Nice to get Remington but does not IMHO make up for loss of Coscia.

Tim Newton de/lb 6’5 225 Lake Brantley Fla if he’s even close to as good as the newton we already have a great verbal. Aint family great.

So far class has a bunch of athletes and kids who project out to be players in a couple of years. So far little in the way of difference makers. Suggs may be the closest so far. Pards do appear to be kicking our butt in head to head matchups so far. Better to be 2-9 rather than 10-3 for recruiting purposes :roll: I do hope the recruits Coen has lined up to replace losses will be better than what we lost to pards. We shall see.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

[quote="RichH"]Losing Coscia hurts, a real stud LB. Nice to get Remington but does not IMHO make up for loss of Coscia.

Tim Newton de/lb 6’5 225 Lake Brantley Fla if he’s even close to as good as the newton we already have a great verbal. Aint family great.

So far class has a bunch of athletes and kids who project out to be players in a couple of years. So far little in the way of difference makers. Suggs may be the closest so far. Pards do appear to be kicking our butt in head to head matchups so far. Better to be 2-9 rather than 10-3 for recruiting purposes :roll: I do hope the recruits Coen has lined up to replace losses will be better than what we lost to pards. We shall see.[/quote]

Never know what tips scales. Could be non-football issues i.e. majors, money offered, friends, family. Plus, the ‘sense’ of being able to play sooner?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Per Philly Enquirer

Ryan Wills 6’3 230 lb Washington Tship ** rivals over offer from Army

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Per LFN’s tracker

Nick Marcello P/K Calhoun HS

Stephen Wilmington db 6’0 195 Ravenna Oh A-S gr II 1st team a gem fast , athletic and mean

Would guess we’ll get a few more tonight and tomorrow hoping for some more OL.

Lost another to Pards in Scheuerman rb from Allentown NJ fast athletic kid probably a db

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Matt Douglas dl 6’4 250 Columbiana Oh A-S gr IV 2nd team per salemnews

Alex Buford wr 6’4 200 Poly prep Brooklyn NY Bball forward nice interview on MSG site per NY Post

Of 15 confirmed so far 9 on D , 1 K and 5 on O. I’m gonna guess most of the rest of the class will be O given Andy’s habit of recruiting balanced classes every year.

Pard class up on their site quite good seems Tavani now allowed to build equivalencies up to counter status, hopefully Joe will follow suit.

See we lost another Ol Chiarolanzio fom Delbarton to pards thats 3 Ol we lost to them this year. Whoever is recruiting our BUBs had best step up his game. My dream of course is that we found better ones elsewhere. Ah the joys of being a closet optimist ;)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Jared Heschke lb 6’5 195 Brookville Pa confirmed today rocksteady.com D9 DPOY

16 reported 10 D, 1K and 5 O

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

There are always battles in recruiting amongst the PL/Ivy schools, but what’s interesting is the amount that are getting won by Bucknell and Colgate, IMO. If you take a peek at my tracker, just take look at the Bison’s class, for example.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yup Susan really hitting NJ, not surprising given his contacts. i think you are correct that BU going to have , if not the surprise class of the yr certainly their best in a long time. GU finally doing better in the DC Md area. Q will be whether they can consistently put together a few complete classes rather than a few excellent players surrounde by filler.

According to board scuttlebutt Pards have finally loosened the pursestrings to let Tavani up to enuf counters. Probably cheaper for LC to give him 57 equivalenies as they can continue to avoid spending money on the female side. Noticed that Coen has a fairly high number already , according to articles, of almost full schollie kids.

On my bitch about OL , it may be that Remington will be slotted there as he is now listed as an OL on Rivals

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Mark Coleman 6’3 205 Lb/fb Shore reg NJ best athlete , alternated at tb/fb still gained over 10000yds and another 229 in STATE PLAYOFF GAME

jOHN gONOS 6’3 225 lb/fb St. Mary HS Annapolis Md All county LB 125 tackles chose us over Penn, also top lacrosse player but chose LU for football stating team on the rise and this year’s claas has lots of talent. I sure hope he is right

Both above from LFN commit tracker

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LFN

Tyler Coyle lb/te 6’2 210 West Milford NJ another athlete Bball starter

Andy clearly targeting multi sport recruits and athletes. Noticed that recruits so far lots of height if not the heaviest bunch. Heck , Coyle at 6’2 is shortest LB ;) . Unfortunately Ned at 260 is heaviest

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Height is a plus. Also gives a good frame to fill out. Flizak was a good example of ‘filling out’. Came in around 225 and played this year at 260.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.