CSJ: Lehigh picked at No. 4

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football CSJ: Lehigh picked at No. 4

This topic contains 39 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yeah, my bad LG. Iwas only thinking of starters. Butler should be in rotation with McCloskey. To me, who starts not all that important. Unit cohesion is priority. We look to be fairly deep in athletic talent. The four that work best as a unit is who we should see on the field.
    Leaks in the doghouse :)) He has been a frequent vistor. He has superior talent, hope he learns how to focus it into the 2ndary unit.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Mccolskey played safety, butler worked out as rover during the spring. after seeing the spring game, who would be your five?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Damn. More questions than answers.
    Who will rotate at Rov? Harvey there or at OLB. Barrett seems to be the only experience. Butler Woetzel Walker.
    CB Leaks Jones Montgomery Gies and frosh.Harris??
    Guess Leaks and Q
    S Lambert at SS but covering is a challenge for him while tackling his stregth. McCloskey bulked up so fewer going to run thru his tackling(I hope)
    FS Speed Harris Redmond Polanis. Who else?
    Off the top of my head. Very likely I forgot some.
    Wish list
    Seighman takes a S spot. Very unlikely given Andy’s penchant to move frosh forward.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by RichH RichH.
    van
    van
    Participant

OK, you guys are getting me pumped, when does camp start?

LG, will you have eyes on camp and report?

objective observer
    Participant

All I can say is there is different attitude on defense

as for freshmen- sometimes it is extremely hard to understand the defensive scheme on the college level- most of them come in with raw technique and this doesn’t work at this level

As for guys lifting- there are a couple of freshmen lifting and at workouts- the Tight End is there on campus- doing fine

I am very confident in the defense this year

The key to the championship is do the little things – like not missing tackles-no stupid penalties, gang tackle, etc

Camp starts August 7th- and they are ready-

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sounds great oo. Thanks. Camp cannot come soon enough.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Who is Speed? U have him in your FS list. I don’t think Siegman will play DB. He has more of a LB body at 6’4, needs about 25lbs. Yes I will have eyes on camp and report.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree on Seighman. Shucks.
    Speed just me not writing in complete sentences. Sorry. Think we must have some speed at FS.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Ok speed. I think Redmond takes that spot then unless freshman shows out. I’m still blowing the butler horn, like what I saw from him in spring. Harris will probably end up on offensive side of ball. Hate siegenthaler didn’t pan out, think injuries ended his career

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Siegenthaler was a true mystery. Very talented and fast. But, you are right. Too much to continue.
    Harris to O sounds like Anderson to D. Hope he stays on D.
    If Butler can take Rover, bound to be a plus. Competition will be fierce over there.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.