Did some unhappy Leopard hack the site?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Did some unhappy Leopard hack the site?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 14 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Historian
    Participant

Been down for a couple of days. Who did it, Bogus Megapardus, Pard4Life, Carney, Franks Tank?

JJH
    Participant

All of the above…… JJH

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Possible, but unlikely. The server that houses the server had some issues on a day of really high volume. We only got the board back up yesterday. Figures on the busiest day of th eyear the board would go down :evil:

Anyway…. great win! Two in a row! :D

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I would bet it was 94. I can understand the disappointment of losing again. Heck we ‘ve done it lots last 6 years but the level of venom really out of sight. bad losers .

See Coen is coming back according to Call. Mixed feelings but he had better redohis offensive staff

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

With 18/22 starters coming back, and the team playing very hard for him, makes sense from an administrative standpoint to give Andy one more, and likely, last chance to turn the program around. Agreed that they need a ‘real’ QB coach to get improvement out of Clark and Lum. I was impressed with how much Curley improved this year compared to last. It can happen with right preparation and commitment. Nothing less than a PL championship and playoff berth will be acceptable next year. On paper, 9-2 should be very realistic, with LU being either favored or at least even in all games other than VU and UNH.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.