Early FYI Prospects 2015

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Early FYI Prospects 2015

This topic contains 150 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nick Martensen. TE. Dwyer HS. Fl. Gate offer,interest from LU and Ivies.

TheCobbler
    Participant

Bum,

I’m not saying there aren’t other possible scenarios. I am saying to lose even 1 recruit because of an incaccurate message board is 1 too many.

Also, High School athletes absolutely have access to their own Rivals account and can update the schools they are interested in, have offers from, etc.

Just another example of bogus information being posted on this board.

Take notice readers RichH and his Cronies are frauds!

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Bum,

I’m not saying there aren’t other possible scenarios. I am saying to lose even 1 recruit because of an incaccurate message board is 1 too many.

Also, High School athletes absolutely have access to their own Rivals account and can update the schools they are interested in, have offers from, etc.

Just another example of bogus information being posted on this board.

Take notice readers RichH and his Cronies are frauds!

This is my last post on this since this is the definition of internet trolling. There is no “bogus information.” All info here is displayed as an aggregation of internet chatter. Nothing here is verified as factual, but is simply compiling various pieces of information (fact or fiction) in one place.

As for your statement that prospects “absolutely have access to their own rivals account” it is 100% false and you provided no further information. To that end, and since I object to correct information being called “bogus” here is further reading on the subject Cobbler. Both are articles on how a recruit can help themselves be listed on Rivals:

http://recruiting-101.com/how-do-i-get-a-rivalscom-recruiting-database-profile/

How to get a recruit page on Rivals.com

Why would a player need to worry about getting noticed if he could create his own page? Relevant passages below:

Reach out to a Rivals Regional Experts (success rate: Medium to High): Rivals has several regional experts that are available to add you to the database. I personally know most of them and respect the work they do. Email all the relevant information to the expert(s) in your region from the list here. If you are truly being recruited, they should get back to you within a week.

from a seperate article…

Let me mention that before you try this, I would recommend having some solid stats and Division I interest to back up your claim of how good of a player you are. Chances are that if you should be listed in that database, then you definitely should have at least a minor amount of interest from schools at the Division I level.

The first place I would recommend is find a contact page for the staff of their national recruiting site. That is usually the first and best way to find someone who has access to adding and updating players in the database. When doing this, you will need to be patient because these analysts do get a lot of similar requests from other athletes. And if you wait a week and don’t hear back/are not listed in the database, then it is time to re-email them.

Cobbler, not only are you factually incorrect in your statement about high school athletes having the ability to update their own pages, it also makes no sense. Why wouldn’t every kid list offers from Florida State if that were the case? In fact, why wouldn’t every kid (Div 1 prospect or not) have his own page if he were interested in the next level? I have no idea what your end game is in trying to discourage the tracking of recruits, but at least don’t make accusations and false statements without any citations whatsoever.

toddcudd
    Participant

Obvious troll is obvious. Back to your pard board, thanks.

TheCobbler
    Participant

Rivals lists 4 commits for Lehigh’s class of 2014…4 of 22!!! .181 is not a good average even for baseball.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/commitments/2014/lehigh-164;_ylt=ApBiynX60GI2X0QAEIDIBLNDPZB4

What about this guy? He’s listed on the LU roster but don’t see anything on Rivals abut Lehigh?

http://sports.yahoo.com/fau/football/recruiting/player-Kadeem-Smith-145193

Then there is this guy who is listed on Rivals with interest from LU and a whole host of other schools. Where is he going?

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/lacey-qb-tom-kelly-to-play-at-carnegie-mellon/article_3a4c822e-d144-11e3-bad1-001a4bcf887a.html

The regional expert from this area should be fired I guess.

I will go back to my original post, Rivals and other recruiting websites are not accurate for the FCS level. Any potential recruits, their families, friends and coaches should know the majority of information posted on here comes from websites proven to provide incorrect information. The rest is nothing more than opinions. That is all.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Cobbler you are annoying but most importantly making a fool of yourself.Do you really think I dont know afterdoing this for so many yrs,the relative worth of all the natl recruiting sites. Just grist for the mill. Altho,they are relevant to carney/LFN’s Patsy ratings for PL recruiting classes.
    Like stabler,I’ve wasted enuf time with your foolishness.

TheCobbler
    Participant

Just because you know not to put much stock into it, does’t mean the 17 yr old kid reading this board knows that.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

John Petrishen. DB. Pitt Central Cath. LU is offer #15.
    Others. PL,IL,MAC,CAA

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

One more dose of reality. Penn announced class today. Head tohead we were 0-6.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The Kings Academy Palm Beach
    Bryson Mills DE
    James Scroggins DE
    Grant Pottinger LB
    We werein for a school visit to see these 3

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Kyle Shrank. LB Hamilton S.Eastern HS. O. also from E Mich,Ball St.
    Liborio Ricotilli. OL Youngstown OH. LU first offer.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Theophilus Blackston LB Wheeling Park WVa us Pards ,few Ivies and Mac

Jerel Ricketts CB Western HS Fy.Lauderdale Fl

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Mike Lewis. QB. Palmyra Pa in for campus visit today. Impressive arm. Also getting interest fro other PL,IL and CAA.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Tristan Carter. WR. Auburn Va. PL and CAA. VMI offer.

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    I don’t think you have this offer yet
    Logan Grieser, OT and DT 6-3, 284, Arlington, OH

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.