Emily Cimino '20

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Softball Emily Cimino '20

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A P/ 1B from Wildwood Catholic NJ.
    In her soph year she won 11 games, hit 573 and had 120 SOs in 104 innings.

TMH
    Participant

Quick note:
    Emily is actually part of a 3 girl class of 2019 (I’ll post the rest separately)

1. Emily Cimino: Cimino has sparked the Wildwood Catholic softball team to a 12-4 start. Entering Thursday, the junior is batting .647 with eight home runs and is also 7-2 in the pitching circle with 66 strikeouts in 60 innings.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Ive been able to follow her off and on . Mostly for her pitching. Recent events sparked my interest in future pitchers.

TMH
    Participant

Emily is unlikely to pitch at Lehigh. She could certainly contribute with the bat though.

Here are her game by game stats

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/player/emily-cimino/

Since this new format has frustrated me away from the discussion board and is not allowing me to add a new topic even now, here are the other 2 recruits for the Class of 2019

Victoria (Tori) Fletcher , P, Huntington, MD
    Can’t find much in the way of composite stats but she appears to be very legit. This may be your pitcher.

Lexington (Lexi) Poole, OF, GA

Here is an article from last year

https://www.flosoftball.com/articles/5060686-rising-star-2019-nj-intensity-national-16u-ofmif-lexington-poole

TMH
    Participant

Last thing:
    Without getting too specific, Emily is battling through the same problem she had in her senior year of HS. Hopefully warmer weather will help.
    Lainey is apparently healthy but like a lot of pitchers will need some time to adjust from a real low level of HS ball to Division 1 in college.
    It took Parker a little bit of time, but she is rapidly rounding into the best pitcher in the PL right now.

I hope this information helps.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree on Emily. Just hoping.
    Drat I could not find much on Tori. I rely on your magic persistence.

Have some patience Chuck has decided to dump this board and its wonky issues. He has most of it done. Hopefully it will be up shortly. He has figured a way to not only get a much improved format with bells and whistles and keep access to info here alive. Dont understand all the tech jibber jabber but optimistic. You’re not the only poster who is frustrated.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks for the info on Emily. Does answer my questions. Hooe for the best. Lainey will get there eventually. Been a real tough season.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.