Enginerding, yet again

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Other Sports/Suggest New Category Enginerding, yet again

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toddcudd 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

So a few of our rivals do live chats during games, and I really like the idea. If I can’t go to a game, I’d really like to chat with you guys while we’re watching it on a stream or on TV.
    I found a very lightweight chat app that you can use on a PC or on a mobile device, no sign-up required, painless. If any of you guys would be interested, let me know. I set up a test “room” for LU sports. Much more fun to scream at the screen with you guys than by myself. Wife just looks at me like I’m nuts. Let me know.
    LG can yell about how bad the upperclassmen suck, and Miller and I can drink too much and type unintelligible stuff…

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I might try it … LMK

toddcudd
    Participant

Sorry I missed your reply, sunday. The app is called Chatstep. I got it from the android Play Store, and I’m pretty sure it’s available for Apple too.
    If you want to use it from a PC, the site is here: https://chatstep.com/ and seems to work seamlessly with app users.
    I set up a room called “Lehigh Sports”, and its password is “goblet”. Feel free to check it out anytime. I’d love to see others in it during Friday night’s hoops, but I’ll also pop in tonight during the soccer playoff match to see if anyone is in.
    No registration is required for the app, and you can choose whatever display name you want (nickname) when you join a room.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.