First practice

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football First practice

This topic contains 53 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Buddy
    Participant

I’m sure there will be surprises in the line-up, heard some kids really worked hard in the off season and came into camp in great shape.

Do you know when they will be having a scrimmage?

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Nice reports. Watched the Brisker tape and that is impressive. Countless broken tackles…on one run in many cases. Seems like a Ron Jean type with a little more size. The competition at RB is great to have and would be nice to have rotation with fresh legs and several getting experience. Fingers crossed for no injuries, but I am very optimistic for a winning season, at least.

just a fan
    Participant

I think they scrimmage on Saturday not sure of time.. looks like steep competition and RB and CB..

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hope some can get to the scrimmage.

Buddy
    Participant

Rich,
    Your right, a really nice freshman class, it will be interesting at RB & CB. Gotta love the competition which makes everyone better. Lets see how quick the freshman learn the system, I’m sure the playbook is hard especially at RB, lots to learn.
    I expect this team to surprise all of the early forecasters. It’s good to be the underdog going into the season.
    Let us know if there is in fact a scrimmage on Saturday.
    Thanks.

TMH
    Participant
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sadly,a fluff piece with zero info.A bit envious of Pards ,a media guide and daily video updates.

TMH
    Participant

The part that was of some interest to me was the RB situation. Andy seemed to put his emphasis on the 2 freshmen. LGs report seemed to say that Nana and Kee were #1 and #2 in the rotation. Nana wasn’t even mentioned in the article. Maybe he just doesn’t want to reveal too much or Andy just gave the upperclassmen 1st shot and now the frosh are beginning to shine. Or maybe I’m just reading way too much into it since like you I’m starving for information.
    !st Lehigh fall sporting event is only a week away.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Just venting. Know Andy has enuf to do to get this squad ready. But,a coupla minutes by any coach highlighting day’s best plays or players would be great. Hopung we’ll get weekly reports.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.