Fordham Lands Temple Transfer

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Fordham Lands Temple Transfer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Bison137 Bison137 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

http://fordhamsports.com/news/2015/5/19/FB_0519152719.aspx

A 21 yr old junior, it looks like he wanted to play WR at Temple, but was forced back to DB, so he transferred. Seems likely that he’s going to step right in at the competition at WR in my mind.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Too bad we missed out on Everett Golson, huh? My guess is he could have started for our team, on O or D.

toddcudd
    Participant

Should we expect this guy to be an impact player at Fordham? I don’t have a good handle on level of talent at Temple.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Think there’s a pretty good chance. The last WR transfer they got, WR Tebucky Jones, Jr. from Kentucky, ended up a very good receiver. Transfers are always a crapshoot but with Moorhead’s record on transfers he’s done extremely well.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

It will be interesting to see how Pretlow adapts to switching to the other side of the ball. He was not heavily recruited out of high school so it’s not like anyone was beating down the door to get him, especially as a WR. He’s obviously a tough kid since he started 9 games at safety at the FBS level. He also has wheels, sub 4.5 40.

While Pretlow will contribute, I don’t see him being a true difference maker like Jones Jr. of Nebrich. I’d take Pelletier….

Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

Tebucky Jones transferred from UConn, not Kentucky. He also played his HS ball in CT.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.