Future schedules?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Future schedules?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Gate very aggressive with future schedules. Air Force next year, then Vanderbilt in 16 & 17, Army in 19 and Navy in 19 or 20.
    Any idea what we are doing?

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

that is impressive. I think us playing similar teams would be great. Schools with strong academic requirements like Lehigh so you know you’re playing like-minded teams: Rice, Duke, Vanderbilt come to mind..and regionally, it would be great to renew Navy/Army/Rutgers/UConn and adding BC and Syracuse. Once the scholarships are ‘in’ it should be easier, curious as to how Colgate was able to pull off these games.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Combining equivalencies and schollies to get counter status. While we have more total , 83, Gate spends more in aid now. However we s/b high enuf also next yr, hence my question.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Here’s Colgate sked through 2015. Would be nice if we could find LU’s. Might be good recruiting tool … or maybe not, if it’s like this year’s.

Speaking of academics and FSC schools, add Wake Forest to the list? Would Syracuse be out of the question? I thought it was good when we played Furman and Wofford, too … William and Mary would be a nice change …

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Sorry … here’s Colgate:

http://www.gocolgateraiders.com/sports/2010/9/6/FB_0906103621.aspx?path=football

They’ll have a tough one next year — Air Force, Albany, Stony Brook, UNH

2015: Ball State, Delaware, Albany

2016: Albany, UNH

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Colgate playing Ball State!!??  Why the hell wouldn’t we be able to schedule them with Lembo there.  Would seem like a natural.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I would think so, even tho Pete was not a happy cowboy when he left. Lots of misplaced disappointment w him for the last couple of yrs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.