Game 18 – That Easton school

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Game 18 – That Easton school

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by sundayamqb sundayamqb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Very simple formula here. We need another low turnover, intense but controlled effort against a much improved group of Leopards. Considering the turnaround they’ve made, Franny may be up for league coach of the year after most thought he was done. And speaking of turnarounds, how ’bout us! Seven in a row, going for eight! Hope to see a great crowd tonight for a very meaningful game for both teams.

van
    van
    Participant

first half thing of beauty, solid D and shooting lights out

marco
    marco
    Participant

Time to give Dr. Reed credit; he gets his teams rolling in February.I like their energy, and they are a very young team.

Lafayette lives and dies by the three.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Defense was there most of the night with excellent overall intensity. We got a little sloppy with the ball in the second half but overall a very solid game on an emotional night. Crowd of 2240 gave Kahron a huge ovation on his final regular season start. Big scare though when PA went down with apparent knee issue. He came back into the game after medical attention, but hopefully this is not a big deal for him and the team going forward.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Interesting perspective from the Leopards’ point of view: “That felt like an exhibition game….for Lehigh. I never saw a team look so collectively bored while dismantling us. “

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Game was a lot of fun, and I’m glad I went. There wasn’t a lot of drama but it did have the feel of an exhibition, or more accurately, how far this Lehigh team has come since a couple of months ago.

If I’m any other team in the Patriot League I want no part of Lehigh, and that’s a very good thing, whatever happens in the PL Tournament.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I opted not to make the hour drive (figured it would be a real blowout) and now feel a little disappointed. They have become fun to watch — a great team connection/unit. You never know who is going to come through.

Reed and the players deserve a lot of credit for turning around a season I’d written off. I’m willing to admit a huge lapse in judgment.

I just hope the guys play to their capabilities in the playoffs and take it one possession at a time.

I wouldn’t want to play Lehigh now, either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.